I'm a Junior at William McKinley High School. It's a lot different than the home schooling I have been submitted to most of my life, but I've met so pretty great people so far. My life has always been surrounded by music. I know one day I'll my name in lights of the Broadway stage! Performing is my dream, and I will stop at nothing to get there.
Sorry fellas, but I'm currently taken by Mr. Finn Hudson. We've been together for three pretty outstanding months. The guys got a tight hold of my heart and not letting go anytime soon. <3
- TAGGING → Rachel Berry & Finn Hudson
- TIME FRAME → Wednesday Evening
- LOCATION → Burt’s tire shop/Finn’s bedroom & bathroom
- GENERAL NOTES → Rachel helps Finn relax after stressing over graduation and finals.
While I’m only a Junior and still an entire year until I can call myself a high school graduate, I’d just like to take the time and congratulate all of the Seniors that have made it this far today. One in particular. I’m so proud to be the girlfriend of such a smart and wonderful guy. And in just a few hours, I’m going to get to see one of the most important moments of his life happen. So a big Congrats to the class of 2013! You’ve earned it!
I know that I haven’t been in public school as long as the rest of you, but these past 6 months have been nothing short of boring. Days filled with every thing from excitement to drama and all that in between. I’ve meet some really great people and have already made some incredible memories. And now, with my last final done with, I can sit back, relax and watch one of the most important people in my life graduate tomorrow. Yes, this Summer is going to be terrific.
#glee rp #finchel #finchel rp #rachel berry #rachel berry rp #starter post
But the good news is, that after school, you can come over to my house and we can lay out and gets our tan on.
Oh it’s like you read my mind. It’s nice already having a natural tint to my skin. But you can never be too tan. Okay maybe you can but we’re not going to take it overboard.
I can never decide if it’s good to be in the middle of the week or bad. Because you’ve already got half down, but you still have half to go. And with school so close to be over I can almost taste Summer, these last few days have seem to be dragging slower then molasses.
- Sugar: Oh! Okay. Awesome :)
- Rachel: Yeah.. so I'll see you on Saturday. Well, I'll see you in school but you know what I mean. :P
- Sugar: No I'm not. I was just making a statement. I totally don't have anything to be defensive about.
- Rachel: Sug, relax I'm just joking with you. :P
- Sugar: I'm serious! It was! I'm not lying or anything.
- Rachel: You seem really defensive Sugar.
- Sugar: umm.... It's nothing. Weird typo
- Rachel: Mhm, I'll let it slide.
- Blaine: I'll be there, no worries. I can't let my boyfriend nor his best friend down.
- Rachel: Fantastic! And let me just say, I'm so very happy for the two of you. And if you ever need someone to talk to, my Dad's are always there.